Do you have an interest in disability issues?
Would you like to be part of what is happening in North Lanarkshire?
If you are someone who has some free time, around an hour per week and would like to use it helping us raise awareness on local disability issues then we would like to hear from you.
We have reshaped our Membership to enable people to be part of North Lanarkshire Disability Forum, to help us do the work that we do and to ensure it is reflective of the needs of disabled people in North Lanarkshire.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Welcome pack with newsletter and links to our social media
- Interaction through our social media pages and a say what goes on them
- Making your voice heard through local groups, strategic meetings and local consultations on various topics that affect disabled people, carers, older people, mental health and addictions etc
- Have a say in NLDF work
- Opportunities to share your experiences and views (for example, being supported to write a blog for our website).
- Quarterly events (face to face when able) which will give us the chance to showcase the great work that is happening in our area which give us a platform to represent the collective voices of disabled people in North Lanarkshire with your help and contribution.
- Quarterly newsletter
- Support to learn new skills and build your confidence.
- You will be kept informed of relevant local and national issues and events.
To become a member or to find out more please call is on 01698 275 710 or email email@example.com