“I feel as if we’ve put the world to rights”
We have reshaped our Membership to enable people to be part of NLDF, to help us do the work that we do and to ensure it is reflective of the needs of disabled people in North Lanarkshire. To become a member or to find out more please call us on 01698 275710 or email email@example.com or fill in our online Membership Application Form from the link further down the page…
Become a Member
Do you have an interest in disability issues?
Would you like to be part of what is happening in North Lanarkshire?
If you are someone who has some free time, around an hour per week and would like to use it helping us raise awareness on local disability issues then we would like to hear from you.
If you are a disabled person you can join NLDF as an Associate Member.
This includes if you are a person with physical or sensory impairments, have a mental health condition, have learning difficulties, have a cognitive impairment, have an autism spectrum disorder, are from the Deaf community or have problems with addiction.
If you are a non-disabled person you can join North Lanarkshire Disability Forum (NLDF) as a Supporter. Any individual who agrees with our values and supports our work is welcome to become a Supporter.
Membership Application Form
For further details and to apply for Membership via our online application form please click the following link…
Benefits Of Becoming A Member
- Welcome pack with newsletter, links to our social media
- Interaction through our Social media pages and a say what goes on them
- Making your voice heard through local groups, strategic meetings and local consultations on various topics that affect disabled people, carers, older people, mental health, addictions etc
- Have a say in NLDF workplans
- Opportunities to share your experiences and views (for example, being supported to write a blog for our website).
- Quarterly events (face to face when able) which will give us the chance to showcase the great work that is happening in our area which give us a platform to represent the collective voices of disabled people in North Lanarkshire with your help and contribution.
- Quarterly newsletter
- Support to learn new skills and build your confidence.
- You will be kept informed of relevant local and national issues and events.
*NLDF are members of Inclusion Scotland and have adopted their Membership model as we share their values and support their work. More on their membership can be found here…
Get in Touch
Please get in touch if you would like more information about what we do at North Lanarkshire Disability Forum, volunteer with us or if you’d like to become a member. Fill out this online form if you have a question or message for us and tell us how you would prefer we get in contact with you...