We have recently revamped our organisational structure and take pride in now offering a membership to ensure that people with disabilities are at the heart of everything we do and have a say in how we function.
We would welcome applications from people with experience in any of the following:
- Financial acumen
- Governance and Risk Management
- Voluntary Sector Leadership
- Passionate about equality
- Established networks in the field of social care; social inclusion; statutory or voluntary sectors; or fundraising
- Comfortable communicating with a range of audiences
- Willingness and drive to work with others to make a lasting difference
- Able to commit appropriate time to monthly meetings, including preparation and following up on agreed actions, of approximately 9 days per year for Trustees.
- Developed awareness and interest in the needs & rights of individuals and families with disabilities.
Training and ongoing support can and will be offered to support all of our roles.
Please contact Lorraine Van Beuge on 01698 275710 / 07427202201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.